OFFICE HOURS

8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

CORPORATE ADDRESS

6457 Hazeltine National Drive, Suite 145, Orlando, FL 32822

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Do you have questions?

We’re here to talk further about our services and determine how we can help your business. 

LEARN MORE

Dryer Vent Cleaning

The buildup of dangerous lint from continuous drying, leads to more than $127 million in losses annually and commercial losses are on the rise. It is estimated that only 70% of lint is collected and removed by the trap. The remaining 30% gets pumped directly into the vent and once lodged, it is dried continuously until it is ready to ignite.

Reduce the risk of fire. 

Duct Detectives, Inc. specializes in dryer vent cleaning in buildings such as:

  • Laundromats

  • Healthcare Facilities

  • Hotels

  • Instructional Facilities

  • Commercial Cleaners

The second reason to look at commercial duct cleaning is energy consumption. Clogged ducts put undo load on dryers and don’t allow for proper ventilation of the system. This not only causes longer dry times but also puts unnecessary stress on the components of the system, increasing repair cost and shortening the life of the unit.

Some things to look for to know when it’s time to have your vents inspected by Duct Detectives:

  • A noticeable buildup of lint and debris on external vent
  • The dryer appears to be hot and over heating
  • You have to run more than one cycle to dry the contents
  • The items have a “smell” after being dried

Dryer Vent

Before & After Remediation

Dryer Vent

Before & After Cleaning

Here at Duct Detectives, our certified dryer vent cleaning specialists are trained to reduce the risks of fire and improve energy usage.